What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step system for tripling your profit online
- Showing you how to increase your profits by 345% within the next 24 hours or less
- Giving you everything you need to achieve superior results in your business
- Showing you a proven fast and simple formula to making money work for you
- Giving you a crystal clear solution for tripling your profit online
- Showing you seven simple steps when you access the membership site
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Amazing Cash System scores 74.53/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.filmmarketingwithyou.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: filmmarketingwithyou.com you’ll also be taken through to filmmarketingwithyou.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)